DSAR Getting Started
How to Add DSAR Form to your Website:
Adding a DSAR form to your website is simple.
- Login to Osano and navigate to Data Subject Requests
- Expand the dropdown menu and select "Request Submission Forms"
- Click the 🔗icon next to your chosen form to open the link & embed code - OR - Navigate to a particular form's details and click "Embed Code 🔗"
- Copy the form Link or Embedded code and insert it into your desired web page and that's it!
All forms will include select custom fields as well as the following default and required fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Country of Residence
- Proof of Identity (file upload) - default but NOT required
- Requestor Type - default but NOT required
- Request Type - default but NOT required
- Description of Request
When data subjects utilize this form to make DSAR requests, the submissions will appear in the "Request Submissions" section of the Data Subject Request menu in your Osano admin portal. Here, you can follow the workflow to confirm the identity of the requestor as well as follow through with the DSAR in a timely fashion.
If you are a Datasource Owner and have assigned DSAR activities, these requests will appear in the "Datasource Action Items" section of the Data Subject Request section of your Osano admin portal.