To see a detailed breakdown of user roles view the linked USER ROLE MATRIX.
All user roles have access to Dashboard and account settings.
Note: You may need to refresh the page
- Full read/write access to all features and functionalities within the Osano platform
- Has read/write access to all "Advisory" features. All other product features are not accessible to the Advisory Manager.
- Read/write access to “Management” -> “Consent Management”. This user can add and modify configurations but cannot DELETE configs (Only Admins can delete configurations).
- Read access to “Management” -> “Consent Management”.
Data Request Manager
- Read/write access to "Management" -> "Data Subject Requests" -> “Request Submissions”, “Request Submission Forms”. Ability to validate identities and change status on requests. Note: Data Request Managers will require the Datasource Owner role to see and edit data elements and to assign data sources to DSAR requests.
Data Source Owner
- Read/write access to “Management” -> “Data Subject Requests” -> “Datasource Action Items”, “Data Elements”, and “Datasources.
- Read/write access to all "Monitoring" features