October 2019 Release
We regularly update the application to include customer-requested features and enhancements. Here's what's new for this update on October 23rd, 2019:
- Unobtrusive help toasts for the first time you use a new feature to improve onboarding.
- Removed Gravatars from accounts
- Better email notifications
- In-app notifications now clear after viewing a notification
- Numerous UI enhancements to remove unnecessary scrollbars
- All users may now contact support to open tickets. SLAs have been implemented for paid tiers, Basic tier users are served on a best-effort basis.
- Dash indicators are replaced with loading icons
- Many minor UI enhancements to make using the configurator more user-friendly
- Improved preview mode for better evaluation of how your consent dialogs will appear on your website
- Toggle preview on/off so that the previews do not interrupt editing
- Added support for RGBA colors with transparency in the configurator
- The Publish button now provides feedback so that you can easily tell when your changes are live on your website.
- Renamed Debug mode to "Inactive"
- Renamed Production mode to "Active"
- Provide clear visual indicators for the current status of each site configuration
- Categorization is now smarter, editing a script to contain a domain or domain+path now auto-categorizes all scripts matching those paths. This makes it much easier and faster to configure your blocking rules.
- Consent manager is now collecting stats on views and consents by category for consumption and analysis. The next release will include visual charts of the trends.
- Each site configuration may now have only one domain
- Clear indicators for whether a change to a policy is substantial or minor
Vendors & Products
- Numerous UI enhancements
- Easier to follow products
- Better indicators for the current follow status for each product
- Fixed a paging issue when changing the search
- Easier subprocessor tracking
Stay tuned because there are a lot more updates in the pipeline. Osano generally releases updates on a bi-weekly basis.