November 26th, 2019 Release
We regularly update the application to include customer-requested features and enhancements. Here's what's new for this update on November 26th, 2019:
- Hosted and/or embeddable Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) form available on qualified customer plans.
- DSAR request details stored in encrypted form in blockchain for cryptographically verifiable customer end-user request retrieval.
- DSAR data source management - add/remove various data sources involved in handling DSAR requests.
- DSAR Datasource customer data request owners - add/remove organization members involved in servicing a DSAR request for a given data source.
- DSAR request (6 types of requests) tracking and notifications to customers and customer DSAR end-users.
- DSAR requestor email and identity verification to mitigate fraudulent/non-serious requests.
- Notifications sent to customer admin on new DSAR requests.
- Consent Manager script sub-domain support; Users can consent once to all sites below the root domain (e.g. one consent for both www.customersite.com and my.customersite.com).
- Consent Manager script cross-domain support for enterprise-class customers (e.g. one consent for both thissite.com and thatsite.com owned by the same customer).
- Consent Manager newly discovered uncategorized scripts triggers an email and in-app notification.
- Consent Manager configuration option for centering the dialog.
- Consent graph updated to also show consents by category (marketing, analytics, etc.).
- Consent Manager German language translation update.