Adding a DSAR to your Site
How to Add DSAR Form to your Website:
Adding a DSAR form to your website is simple.
- Login to Osano and navigate to Data Subject Requests.
- Copy the form Link or Embedded code and insert it into your desired web page.
- The form will include the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Country of Residence
- Proof of Identity (Photo identification)
- Requestor Type (Customer, Employee, Other)
- Request Type (Complaint, Correction, Deletion, Do Not Sell, Info, Opt-Out)
- Description of Request
When data subjects utilize this form to make DSAR requests, the submissions will appear in the Data Subject Request section of your Osano admin portal. Here, you can follow the workflow to confirm the identity of the requestor as well as follow through with the DSAR in a timely fashion.