Consent Dialog Regions
Consent Dialog Formats by Region
Osano utilizes the end user's IP address to pinpoint their location and displays a consent dialog that is most consistent with privacy laws in their region. Below is a list of regions and consent dialog formats that are associated with each region. Refer to the "Key" for further explanation of Consent Dialog Formats. All of these dialogs can be previewed in the "Style" section of your consent manager configuration.
** NOTE: You cannot change which consent dialog the end-user sees as Osano automatically displays the correct dialog to each end-user based on their geotargeted location (I.P. Addresses). The dialog shown will be that which is most compliant in the user's location. ***
|Consent Dialog Format||Region/Location|
|Opt-Out/Analytics On/Show Categories||Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden,|
|Opt-Out/Analytics On/No Categories||Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Brazil, China|
|Opt-In/Analytics Off/No Categories||United States|
| Opt-In/Analytics Off/Show Categories
|| France, German, United Kingdom
| Opt-Out on Timer/Analytics On/No Categories
||Norway, Russia, Switzerland, Canada, Australia, Japan, South Korea, All other|
Consent Dialog Format Key:
- Opt-Out vs. Opt-In
- Is the end-user required to Opt-In to non-essential categories by default, or are they required to Opt-Out of non-essential categories?
- Analytics On vs. Analytics Off:
- Is the "Analytics" category of scripts/cookies turned on by default or turned off by default?
- Show Categories vs. No Categories:
- Does the end-user see each script/cookie category in the initial consent dialog by default or not?