SSO is an Enterprise-only feature. To configure SSO, you must contact an Osano Support Representative or your Osano Implementation Manager.
Configuring OneLogin for SSONote: You must have an account with admin privileges to complete this setup.
- Log in to your provider as an administrator.
- Click Create New Application.
- In the App Name field, enter a name (ex. Osano).
- Enter the following:
- Single sign-on URL: https://auth.osano.com/saml2/idpresponse
- Identifier/Entity ID (Audience URI): urn:amazon:cognito:sp:us-east-1_7GtagkRKwIdentifier
- In your application, choose Add parameter to create a new, custom parameter.
- Create two parameters: In the New Field dialog, for Field name, enter the following:
- For value on both of the above parameters, enter email.
- For Flags, select the Include in SAML assertion check box.
- Save your application.
- Once the application is created, provide a metadata document or a URL to the metadata document to your Osano Support Representative.
- Once provided, Osano will configure these settings for your account, and the connection is established.
- Navigate to my.osano.com and enter your email.
- You will now be directed to log in via your organization’s SSO.