General Steps to Configure SSO via OIDC for Google SSO
Note: the Osano App is not available in GSuite Marketplace. It must be set up via OIDC.
- Log in to your console.developers.google.com
- Select API Manager
- Create a new application
- Select Web Application and fill the form on the screen.
- Choose the name of the Apps
- Add Authorized redirect URIs - https:/auth.osano.com/oauth2/idpresponse
- Your new application will look like the following:
- Save Client ID (ID and Secret) information and send them to your Osano administrator.