What's new for Osano in May 2022
Note: Any Consent Manager Platform (CMP) changes will be inherited by consent manager configurations after they are republished. Please be sure to test all changes.
- May 23, 2022 at 12:00 PM CT
- Consent Management: Added support for two new Norwegian languages in the consent banner: Norwegian Bokmål (nb), Norwegian Nynorsk (nn). Read more about supported languages.
- Consent Management: Updated verbiage for consent banners for Hungarian based on native speaker reviews.
- Consent Management: Updated en and en-gb translated strings for customers using IAB TCF 2.0 to account for those using a link to trigger the CMP drawer in lieu of the default cookie widget icon.
- May 17, 2022 at 12:30 PM CT
- Web Application/Consent Management: Fixed an issue where the banner preview on the Customization tab was not showing the X button on banners in consent format 1. Read more about consent formats.
- Web Application/Consent Management: Fixed an issue where the banner preview on the Customization tab was not updating properly for the US banner format based on the CCPA Opt-Out Mode setting.
- Web Application/Vendor Management: Fixed an issue where pagination was not functioning properly on the Privacy Laws page when viewing more than 10 regions at once.
- Web Application/Platform: Fixed an issue where the Actions column in tables was sometimes cut off on smaller screen sizes.