December 18th, 2019 Release
We regularly update the application to include customer-requested features and enhancements. Here's what's new for this update on December 18th, 2019:
- The new 'Permissive' mode for Consent Manager configurations allows for a customer to default to not blocking 3rd parties that are uncategorized scripts/cookies. This is primarily intended for use on websites where ad-exchanges may be used and knowledge of all 3rd parties is not possible, for edge cases where strict mode breaks functionality, or for testing and staging. Learn about the permissive mode
- Cross-domain consent handling. Osano already includes cross sub-domain handling, now you can share consents across unrelated domains owned by the same entity.
- Consent Manager tattle enhancements to handle much higher volumes of end-user tattles.
- Consent Manager tattle triggers group all tattles and sends one request on a schedule to further improve browser performance.
- Consent Manager tattle storage in the browser to prevent the end-user from re-tattling.
- Consent Manager tattle throttling to reduce excessive notifications and to make the list of 3rd parties more manageable. Once you clear the queue of uncategorized scripts, Osano will resume tattling.
- 'Inactive' and 'Active' Consent Manager modes have been renamed 'Listener' and 'Strict' modes.
- Single initial on all product avatars.
- Fix for Consent Manager publish status disappearing intermittently.
- Notification update polling reliability fix.