January 23rd, 2020 Release
We regularly update the application to include customer-requested features and enhancements. Here's what's new for this update on January 23rd, 2020:
- Consent Manager publish process now allows you to either a.) clean out all discovery reports or b.) save your unclassified discovery reports for later.
- Consent Manager added support for the Interactive Advertising Bureau's (IAB) CCPA Compliance Framework (https://www.iab.com/guidelines/ccpa-framework).
- Consent Manager now includes A CCPA opt-out options (for enterprise customers only) where you can choose to not conform to CCPA standards to ensure users opt-in, and instead provide them an opt-out dialog.
- Consent Manager now includes a timer (default is 10s) setting for a timer-based consent display.
- Consent Manager added additional support for frameworks like NextJS, where the rendered page's head tag is rewritten. These actions block support for dynamically injected stylesheets.
- Email notification of approaching DSAR deadlines.
- Email notification of new DSAR Datasource assignments.
- Email notification of new DSAR requests.
- Consent Manager script removed H, section, and other tags whose styling may be commonly overridden.
- DSAR Datasource auto-fills the listing without the user having to start typing (minimum 3 chars).
- Fixed an error where Consent Manager discovery manual deletion only display during refresh.
- Consent Manager cookie (consent drawer) icon cut off in certain browsers.
- Consent Manager German language translation was off in certain mobile browsers (user reported).