We regularly update the application to include customer-requested features and enhancements. Here's what's new for this update in June 2021.
- Language Translation Updates (Please be sure to republish your consent manager configuration(s) to inherit these updates). See all supported languages.
- Chinese Hong Kong (zh-hk)
- Chinese Taiwan (zh-tw)
- Arabic, Hebrew, Persian/Farsi: Right to Left Language Support Updates - UI change for all supported RTL languages. On/Off Toggles made consistent with RTL formatting.
- Added "Etag" header support.
- Improved logic around iFrames blocking. This logic has been implemented to address an issue when setting iFrame mode to Permissive, Strict, or Debug.
- Support for "smooth scroll" for Chromium browsers. CSS enhancements added to CMP to support the smooth scroll functionality in Chromium browsers which is affected by an existing Chromium bug.
- Maximum Stack Size Exceeded Console Error Fix - Fixed an issue where setting script-src could negatively impact performance in certain scenarios.