We regularly update the application to include customer-requested features and enhancements. Here's what's new for this update in July 2021.
Note: Any Consent Manager (CMP) changes will be inherited by consent manager configurations AFTER they are republished.
- Cookie Length Enhancement: Addressed a situation where Cookie keys could cause the string length to surpass the cookie limit, which causes certain cookies not to be set.
- Added path lookup matching for quick classification of iframes and script-src dependency updates.
Added an enhancement that allows requestAnimationFrame to run in hidden windows on Chromium browsers.
- B2B Web App (my.osano.com)
- Fixed an issue where UI fields within the B2B web application (my.osano.com) would occasionally erase or undo previous UI updates. This issue was most evident when making updates to a consent configurations classification UI.
- Fixed an issue in the B2B web application (my.osano.com) where a user could not update a consent configuration in the web app UI unless they refreshed the page.
- Fixed an issue where adding custom optional email fields to a DSAR form would block the form from being submitted.
- Consent Manager (CMP)
- IAB TCF 2.0 Purpose Consent Enhancement: new logic for vendor purpose consent and updated vendor-list file to IAB framework testing.
- IE11 EventTarget fix for legacy browser support: IE 11 no longer supports EventTarget. A fix has been put in place to utilize Node.prototype when EventTarget.prototype does not exist.