We regularly update the application to include customer-requested features and enhancements. Here's what's new for this update in July 2021.
Note: Any Consent Manager (CMP) changes will be inherited by consent manager configurations AFTER they are republished.
- CMP API Enhancements - Select new calls added and enhancements to current calls. See Developer Documentation for additional details.
- CMP Language Enhancements (Various) - See all supported languages.
- Addressed a race condition where Consent Manager builds would occasionally fail to classify Essential scripts in strict mode properly.
- Fixed an issue where iFrame setAttribute could be overwritten.
- Fixed an issue where unclassified, dynamically generated scripts or iframes could be blocked in certain scenarios
- Fixed an issue where the Osano CMP could potentially modify the "Type" property of specific tags.