We regularly update the application to include customer-requested features and enhancements. Here's what's new for this update in August 2021.
Note: Any Consent Manager (CMP) changes will be inherited by consent manager configurations AFTER they are republished. Please be sure to test all changes.
- Consent Management: New French Cookie Popup!
- Updated per the CNIL (Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés)
- Users in France will be shown the new cookie popup
- This requires a re-publish of all your configurations
- The Accept All button is customizable, but other buttons are not customizable
- Example French Cookie Popup:
- Webapp now available in other languages!
- English, French, German, and Arabic is now supported for Consent Manager, Data Discovery, and account management
- If we detect your browser is using French, German, or Arabic, we will display that language
- If you are using English or any other language, we will display English
- DSAR, Monitoring, and Advisory translations are not yet supported.
- Subject Rights: Email Intake!
- All forms generate an email address to facilitate DSAR email intake.
- Redirect or forward DSARs received to the generated email address to respond to the requester directing them to a hosted version of your form.
- 8/31/2021 - [15:38 CDT]
Issued a fix for scenarios where the scope for the load callback could be set to a cloned script node rather than the original blocked node which could potentially cause callbacks to target the new ALLOWED script node rather than the original.
- 8/30/2021 - [16:37 CDT]
- Issued a fix that resolves certain scenarios where script load callbacks that populate an iframe could potentially cause errors.
- Issued a fix that resolves event listener communication to load popover for certain OAuth experiences.
- 8/17/2021 - [16:22 CDT]
- Fix for certain scenarios where Osano was blocking image selectors with Adobe Scene 7.
- 8/12/2021 - [15:26 CDT]
- Fix for certain scenarios where Osano was not interacting well with the DOM
- 8/10/2021 - [14:11 CDT]
- Fix for certain scenarios where inaccurate nodes were targeted when using removeChild.
- Fix for <base href> node in certain scenarios. Osano now respects the baseUri set by the HTML <base href="/"> node rather than the document.location to create absolute URLs.
- 8/9/2021 - [11:07 CDT]
- Fix for specific scenarios where the sameSite = none attribute on cookies could be rewritten.
- 8/6/2021 - [14:59 CDT]
- 8/3/2021 - [14:41 CDT]
- Fixed an improper classification for iframes with non-http(s) protocol static src attributes.
- Updated classification logic to correctly classify certain browser extensions.
- Updated tattle logic (tattle.api.osano) to remove redundancy.