We regularly update the application to include customer-requested features and enhancements. Here's what's new for this update in September 2021.
Note: Any Consent Manager (CMP) changes will be inherited by consent manager configurations AFTER they are republished. Please be sure to test all changes.
- 9/16/2021 [09:23 CDT]
- Web App: Fixed an issue with the Privacy Laws page where some users with no followed regions were unable to add new follows
- Fixed an issue for interacting with 3rd party vendor "Brightcove" where framework-specific properties weren’t always set again after scripts were unblocked and allowed to run.
- 9/09/20201 [16:21 CDT]
- Issued fix for an asynchronous loading issue involving "Rocket Loader."
- 9/02/2021 [17:31 CDT]
- Issued a fix for scenarios the iFrame 'src' was not being re-set after consent was verified. This was seen with a particular vendor [Bazaarvoice] but could have potentially affected other scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where the consent manager would prevent Recaptcha by default. This caused Recaptcha to be subsequently loaded back into the page by Google.