What's new for Osano in April 2023
Note: Any Consent Manager Platform (CMP) changes will be inherited by consent manager configurations after they are republished. Please be sure to test all changes.
- April 19, 2023 at 9:00AM CT
- Consent Management: Users in Bahrain and Israel will now see consent banner template 3 to comply with data privacy laws in these regions. Read more about consent banner templates.
- April 13, 2023 at 4:30PM CT
- Consent Management: Osano CMP now supports the IAB TCF Canada string specification for all customers who have enabled the IAB GPP and EU TCF Frameworks setting. Information on the TCF Canada can be found here.
- April 13, 2023 at 10:00AM CT
- Subject Rights
- Webhooks - Users can create webhooks to trigger events in external applications like Slack and Jira.
- Custom Rejection/Completion Emails - Users are prompted to send a final response to requesters before rejecting or completing a request. This response is sent through the secure messaging portal and forms the body of the rejection or completion email sent to the requester.
- Subject Rights
April 26, 2023 at 10:50AM CT
Web Application/Consent Management: Fixed an issue where some customers were not consistently receiving email notifications about unclassified scripts and cookies since their last publish per the notification frequency they selected.
Consent Management: General maintenance to code component libraries for security.
April 25, 2023 at 10:40AM CT
Web Application/Consent Management: Resolved an issue where customers with the IAB TCF 2.0 setting enabled could receive an error when publishing their consent configuration.
- April 11, 2023 at 10:30AM CT
- Consent Management: The IAB US usprivacy string has been updated to send a - as a default value in the 2nd and 4th positions. Previously these values defaulted to N.
- Consent Management: Resolved an issue where text descriptions could appear cut off in the IAB EU TCF storage drawer.
- Web Application/Consent Management: Minor text updates to the Settings page.