The Forms page is where Data Request Managers manage all forms that may serve as intake mechanisms for subject rights requests.
This page contains a list of all of your company’s forms along with the following details:
- Form Name: The name of the form
- Description: The description of the form
- Organizations: The organizations associated with the form
- Actions: Quick actions you can take related to the form. These include:
- Copy DSAR Form Embed URL: Copy the code to embed this form onto your website.
- Copy DSAR Form Settings and Style: Create a new form based on this existing form.
- Delete Form: Delete this form.
Clicking anywhere on a form row will open the Form Details page.
The Details tab contains the following details:
- Form Name: The name of the form.
- Description: The description of the form.
- Email ‘From’ Name: The name that will appear on the ‘From’ name on all emails sent to the customer submitting the form request.
- Organizations: The organizations associated with the form.
- Instructions: The instructions that will appear at the top of the form.
- Due Date: How many days you have to complete each request. Defaults to 30 days.
- Completion Email Body Text: The text that will appear in the body of the completion email sent to the requestor when the request is completed.
- Rejection Email Body Text: The text that will appear in the body of the rejection email sent to the requestor when the request is rejected. Defaults to:
In order to protect your privacy, your request has been rejected.
Reasons why your request could have been rejected include (but are not limited to):
- Email not verified
- Duplicate request
- No user found
- Proof of identity discrepancy
If you believe this notice to be an error, please submit a new request and ensure you include the following requirements:
- All data provided is accurate
- Email verification is complete
- Proof of identity (if applicable) contains all required information
- Proof of identity (if applicable) matches provided information
The Form Fields tab contains a list of fields that appear on the subject rights request form:
Default fields included when creating a new form include:
- Email: The requestor's email.
- First Name: The requestor's first name.
- Last Name: The requestor's last name
- Country of Residence: The requestor's country of residence.
- Proof of Identity: Enables the user to attach a proof of their identity.
- Requestor Type: The type of requestor they are e.g. customer, employee, etc.
- Request Type: Each field contains an icon next to it indicating whether it is required (lock icon), present on the form (eye icon), excluded from the form (eye icon crossed out), able to be deleted from the form (trash can icon). In addition, each field includes the following details:
- Field Label: This is the name of the field as it appears on the form.
- Field Name: This is the name of the field within the database.
- Placeholder: Placeholder text that appears within a field.
- Helper Text: This is the help text that the user will see written below this form field.
- Exclude this field: When this box is checked, the field is excluded from the form.
New form fields created in this way require you to specify the Type of field. Types of fields include:
- Textfield - A field that allows the user to enter a single line of text.
- Email Textfield - A field that allows the user to enter text formatted as an email.
- Multiline Text - A field that allows the user to enter multiple lines of text.
- Dropdown - A field that allows the display of discrete options in a dropdown.
- Multiselect Dropdown - A field that allows the display of discrete options in a dropdown with a multiselect.
- Checkbox - A field that displays a checkbox.
- Date Picker - A field that allows the user to select a date.
- Hidden Field - A hidden field that does not display to the end user. Can be pre-populated with a default value.
- File Upload - Allows for the uploading of images and/or documents
In addition to selecting the type of field, new form fields can also include a Default Value.
For Dropdown and Multiselect Dropdown fields, you can add the options that appear in the downtown menu. Select Add Option to add options to the dropdown.
For each option you may specify the following:
- Label - What is shown to the end-user
- Value - What gets shown in the DSAR details screen
- Add Condition - Add a conditional field that only appears when that option is selected from the dropdown.
The Styling tab allows you to manually submit a subject rights request through the form by entering any required information for the form and clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. It also allows you to update the styling of the form.
Options for updating the form styling include:
- Show Header - Displays a header with the name of the form when the form is not embedded within another web page.
- Stylesheet URL - Allows you to enter a URL for a custom CSS stylesheet.
- Primary Color - Allows you to choose a default button and highlight color for the form.
- Form Background Color - Allows you to set a value for the background color of the form.
- Field Text Color - Allows you to set a value for the color of the text in each field.
- Helper Text Color - Allows you to set a value for the color of the helper text.
- Error Color - Allows you to set a value for the color of error message text.
- Required Asterisk Color - Allows you to set a value for the color of the asterisk that displays for required fields.
Return to the Subject Rights (DSAR) Workflow.