Processing a subject rights request using Osano follows a 4-step process:
- Customers submit requests through a hosted web form managed on the Forms page.
- Email is sent to verify the requester's email address.
- Once verified, the request populates on the Requests page.
- A Data Requests Manager verifies the customer’s identity or rejects the request.
- Once identity is verified, action items populate on the My Action Items page.
- Datastore Owners verify the completeness of searches for personal data on all data stores relevant to the customer request, then mark their assigned action items complete.
- A Data Requests Manager reviews all action items then approves or rejects the request.
- Email is sent with the request outcome and all information relevant to the request.
Return to our Subject Rights (DSAR) Overview to review the setup steps necessary for utilizing this workflow.