[Enterprise Only] Upload your own documentation to the vendors you follow in Osano.
Osano provides the option for users to upload their own documentation to the vendors they are following. This allows you to keep all of your vendor documentation and due diligence consolidated.
Supported files include: .ppt, .pptx, .odp, .key, .doc, .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt, .xls, .xlsx, .ods, .xlsm, .csv, .jpg, .jpeg, .png.
Uploading Vendor Documentation
- To upload documentation, log in to Osano as an Administrator or a Monitoring Manager.
- Navigate to Vendors.
- Click on the Vendor you wish to add documentation to.
- Go to "Uploads" and click the green "+."
- Choose the file you would like to upload and add a description.
- Click "Save."
- Once saved, your document will be uploaded to that vendor record and can be viewed by clicking on the name.