[Enterprise Only] Upload your own documentation to the vendors and products you follow in Osano.
Osano provides the option for users to upload their own documentation to the vendors and or products they are following. This allows you to keep all of your vendor documentation and due diligence consolidated.
Supported files include: .ppt, .pptx, .odp, .key, .doc, .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt, .xls, .xlsx, .ods, .xlsm, .csv, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .svg.
Note: Any documents uploaded to Products will not also appear in the Vendor’s document list. To have documents attached to the Vendor, please upload documents to the Vendor.
Uploading Vendor and/or Product Documentation
- To upload documentation, log in to Osano as an Administrator or a Monitoring Manager.
- Navigate to Products or Vendors.
- Click on the Product or Vendor you wish to add documentation to.
- Go to "Uploads" and click the green "+."
- Choose the file you would like to upload and add a description.
- Click "Save."
- Once saved, your document will be uploaded to that vendor record and can be viewed by clicking on the name.