Each user of Osano must have a user role associated with their account. These roles will determine what features a user can see and interact with. A single user can have one or many assigned roles.
All user roles have access to Dashboard and account settings.
- Full read/write access to all features and functionalities within the Osano platform. Note: this role supersedes all other roles. Admin users can access all available features and functionalities.
- Read/write access to all "Advisory" features.
- Read/write access to all "Assessment" features.
- Has read/write access to select "Assessment" features. This role allows for the creation and assignment of assessments.
- Read only access to completed "Assessments". This role allows for the viewing of assessments.
- Read/write access to “Management” -> “Consent Management.” This user can add and modify configurations but cannot DELETE configs (Only Admins can delete configurations).
- Read access to “Management” -> “Consent Management.”
Data Mapping Manager
- Read/write access to all Data Mapping features.
Data Mapping Viewer
- Read access to Data Mapping features.
Subject Rights Manager
- Read/write access to all Subject Rights features. Required to manage and assign requests.
Subject Rights Assignee
- Read/write access to the "My Assignments" section. Can be assigned to Data Stores to manage workflows associated with a particular request.
- Read/write access to all "Monitoring" features.
- Read/write access to all "TrustHub" features.
- Read/write access to select pages within "TrustHub".