In order to help you identify all your vendors and make sure that you are managing them for privacy risk, Osano’s Vendor Discovery automates adding vendors to your vendor inventory.
- In Consent Management, classify your discovered cookies and scripts.
- In Data Stores, add an automated data store.
- The vendors associated with all your cookies, scripts, and data stores will automatically appear in your vendor inventory allowing you to manage vendor privacy risk more effectively and efficiently.
- For each discovered vendor in your list, you will see a vendor profile, with essential information including their score.
- For greater detail you can choose to follow critical vendors to access information such as their privacy policies and other critical documents, their subprocessors, and litigation against them.
- If you remove the origin of the vendor (i.e., the cookie, script, or data store that it is associated with), the vendor will also be removed from your vendor inventory.